IS THIS YOU?
- Would you eat more raw foods if only you knew how to prepare them quickly and easily so that they fit into your busy lifestyle?
- Do you own dozens of raw food cookbooks but still lack the confidence to try out the recipes?
- Are you someone who eats 'healthy' but still cannot manage to lose weight or stop counting calories?
- Would you be interested in a 'new' way of eating that can totally transform your health and your life?
- Learn raw food preparation techniques such as sprouting, juicing, dehydrating and how to get the best use of your Vitamix blender, food processor and other time saving gadgets used in raw food preparation.
- Know how to organize yourself and your kitchen so that raw food preparation is a breeze.
- Learn how to nourish your body intuitively for optimal energy levels, balanced moods and a greater sense of well-being.
- Get clear that investing in your health is the single most important investment you can make?
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
In our raw foods culinary classes you will learn how to prepare a wide variety of delicious and easy-to-prepare:
- Appetizers - great as a snack or the perfect start to any meal.
- Fruit and green smoothies - learn how to get your daily of fruits and leafy green vegetables in one 5 minute smoothie.
- Juices - learn how juicing is one the most effective way to nourish your body.
- Soups - nutrient dense blended soups, perfect for lunch or dinner.
Nourish your body and mind.
Transform your health and your life.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Which foods lift and balance your moods How to eat for more energy and weight loss
- How to make healthy meals in minutes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and desserts
- How to make the best use of your vitamix blender, juicer, dehydrator, food processor and other handy kitchen gadgets used in raw food preparation
- Basic knife skills- chopping mincing dicing julienne, chiffonade
- How to set up your raw foods kitchen for ease and preparation of raw foods
- How to prepare ethnic cuisine from many cultures
- How to sprout, grow your own wheat grass and set up your kitchen garden
- Making rejuvelac, veggie Kraut and other fermented foods
- The difference between raw and living foods
- Menu planning
- The deeper layer of nourishment available to us through food - connection to other people, animals, plants and the earth we walk on.
Meet your Raw Foods Chef and Coach
Hyacinth is a certified raw food Chef
Quote this article on your site
|To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Breakfast n' Brunch
Raw Italian Favorites
Setting Up Your
Raw Foods Kitchen
© 2008 New Life Journeys LLC. All rights reserved.